The relentless pursuit of the school is-
To lay the foundation of a noble character of moral integrity, brotherhood and patriotism in the young minds so that they become confident, independent and strong leaders and citizen who can shape the destiny of the nation.
Our core objective is to produce balanced personality in whom intellectual, emotional and spiritual values are harmoniously developed. Considering this core objective the learning programs in the school are structured to inculcate in the learners, the specific qualities are:
1. Self –confidence with faith in God.
2. Academic excellence.
3. Communication and social skills along with analytical abilities.
4. Maintenance of a well – nourished, healthy and agile physique.
5. Inculcating an affinity towards a disciplined and regulated life.
6. Developing an interest to participate in service activities.
7. Harmonising positive thoughts, words and actions.
8. Developing respect and regard towards Indian culture and way of life.
9. Upholding reverence for parents, elders and honour for dignity of all individuals.
To equip the student with all these noble qualities, the education is provided without any distinctions of caste, creed, colour and economic status. We are dedicated to ensuring that every member of our community is successful in our core priorities of learning, teaching and leadership.
All staff are committed to quality teaching characterised by
# High expectations and equality of opportunities.
# Experiences that support learners to engage and acquire knowledge, skills and interests as part of a broad and flexible curriculum
# The promotion of safe, healthy lifestyles and development of future economic well being
# The provision of opportunities through Engineering Specialist Status.
I. the academic year lasts from April to March, The school has a long break for summer and a short break for winter vacation (October-November), the dates of which are announced during each academic year.
The School Terms-
First Term: April to September
Second Term: October to March
II.Courses of Study
The curriculum for class I to VIII is as prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.